Friday, June 25, 2010

South Beach Will Have to Wait

Alright, alright, so I got lazy and stupid and stopped updating this blog. Let's give it another shot.

I have always wanted to go to South Beach, Florida. It just seems like an amazing place, with all that gorgeous Art Deco architecture.

The Continental Oceanfront Hotel looks like a nice hotel - from outside. But then again, most of them do.


Here are some highlights, courtesy of TripAdvisor.com

What do you do when the particle board vanities in the bathrooms start to break? Do you:

A) replace them one at a time?
B) replace them with pedestal sinks?
C) prop the suckers up with a piece of wood and hope that no one notices?







I don't even want to know what this is about. I would like to imagine that they just wrapped up an episode of Dexter and left this prop behind. Please let that be it. Please?





I know that there are a lot of elder folk down in Florida, but something tells me that this is not a Craftmatic adjustable bed - just a piece of shit.



We'll just have to use our imaginations to figure out how this chair ended up with an iron mark:


Wife: Honey...
Husband: What is it? I'm ironing my shirt.
Wife: There's a big bug on the chair next to the window.
Husband: Shh, don't move, I'll burn it with the iron.
Wife: Don't!
*sizzle*

There must have been a few bugs on this air conditioning vent, judging by all the damage.



Here comes a scary storm. Maybe they should just open up all the windows and let Mother Nature clean the rooms.

No comments: